Monday, July 27, 2009

膳魔師保溫瓶 Thermos Funtainer Bottle

I have been looking to buy another Thermos Funtainer bottle (http://www.thermos.com) for my daughter. She has only one and I bought that 2 years ago. I missed the Toys R Us sale last week when it was selling for $11.24. I think Target sells it for $15.99 this year. If memory serves me correctly, the cheapest Target ever sold it for was $13. So when my friend told me that Big Lots is selling them for $9 this week, I rushed over! They only had the Flower pattern left. Another friend went to a different Big Lots and they had more varieties for both the boys and the girls. The price tags on the bottles said $10, but the Big Lots flyer said $9, so they honored the $9 advertising and charged me $9 per bottle.

This $9 Funtainer bottle is the old model (with a thin, rectangular lid opener), but it includes an extra set of spout and straw which the newer Funtainers do not have.

If you have any kids in school, this is the perfect companion for lunch or snacks. It keeps drinks really cold! So run to your nearest Big Lots as soon as you can.

昨天我妹告訴我說她想要買罐 Thermos Funtainer Bottle 膳魔師兒童保溫瓶(http://www.thermos.com) 給她的女兒。我就罵她不早說, 因為上上星期玩具翻斗城 (Toys R Us) 有減價, 才 $11.24。當初我有去看,可是店裏只有賣男孩子的樣式,女兒不喜歡我就沒買。我妹說她女兒男孩子樣式的保溫瓶她也能接受, 所以我一早就趕到 Toys R Us 。結果店裏恢復原價, 又是 $14.99 了。 我知道 Target 的價錢是 $15.99 , 所以我決定打電話問一個朋友看她在 Toys R Us 減價時有沒有多買。 她說沒有多買可是 Big Lots 在減價,一個才賣 $9! 天大的好消息, 我馬上趕到 Big Lots 買了店裏剩下的三個兒童保溫瓶。這個膳魔師兒童保溫瓶是二、三年前的樣型, 打開蓋子的按紐是長方形,平平的。 新的樣型的開蓋按紐是圓形的。 舊型的保溫瓶內有多送一套吸管, 新型的保溫瓶內就沒有多給一套吸管了。

比較奇怪的是, 在 Big Lots店裏, 這商品的標價是 $10, 電腦也掃描到 $10,不過我告訴店員說妳們的報紙廣告寫的價錢是$9, 所以她只好收我 $9。 我買了三罐, 花了$29.63 (含稅)。女兒高興,我妹也高興!

No comments:

Post a Comment